Thursday 22 July 2010

Blog Change.

I've decided to take this blog in new direction. It's time for a change.

This blog was originally intended to be used as Rant and Rave page and some of the postings were quite angry because I needed a place to vent. Well, I haven't touched this page in almost a year. So I must not need it for that purpose anymore.

Recently, I have been reading other blogs. Quite a few of them written by non-professionals. People just writing about normal everyday life, a place they have travelled to or something that's happened that they'd just like to share with others.

Well, I'm not a writer in any sense of the word, but I do like to share events and my point of view, sometimes.

For now, some of these posts may be back-dated to when they happened. I'm taking this blog travelling.

Recently we went to Greece, but we've also been to Mallorca (Majorca) and to mainland Spain. Usually on the weekend, Sunday we go somewhere in the UK. That's what I'd like to write about.

I have completely taken down the old blog. I did export it, so it may pop up somewhere else under a new title. Right now though, its staying on my hard-drive.

Hopefully, you'll like this new blog.

Thanks for understanding about the removal of the old one. I truely hope this will be a better blog. My new phone has a ton more storage than my old one did and I can now take pictures of things I find interesting. I would love to get some followers who will leave my blog with a smile or a happy memory.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment